I worked by my ABN as a contractor. How should I lodge my tax return?

ABN earner is a sole trader and do not receive PAYG payment summaries (group certificates). You need to record how much you earned by ABN. If you are just a contractor, you can sum up bank deposited amount in the financial year.

You can fill in the amount on our form at ABN section.


Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.