My name is incorrectly registerd to ATO. Registration of my fist and last name are reversed. Am I still able to apply a tax return and a superannuation refund?

About a tax return, please do not worry. You can lodge your tax return with the ATO registered name. However, you need to change your registered name for applying to a superannuation refund.

Please use the attached form to change your ATO registered name.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.